On father’s day ~ lets cook one of his favourite! Ribeye sizzle! Its been a while since we had a good piece of steak, lets go for a good cut! I shall choose the tender nearest to the ribs, cas the bones are usually tasty too!
1) Let’s get the ingredients ready.
2) Marinate with pepper, salt and some bulgogi sauce. Let it sit for about 1 hour.
3) Choose some vegetables to pair with the steaks.
4) Plate up the vegetables.
5) Here goes, heat up a pan n listen to the sizzle! For medium rare, sizzle both sides 1 min each. I know Father prefers medium well, so 2 mins per side.
6) Serve with toasted pumpkin.