It’s father’s day today, instead of rushing with the crowd to eat out, we’ll just cook in. Its should be something delicious, spicy n healthy. How about a pot of fish head curry.
Prep the ingredients
I’ll select a pair of halves red snapper head, and lots of types of vegetables that’s available in the fridge.
Prep the vegetables
1) Wash and cut the vegetables ~ long beans, lady’s fingers (okra), eggplants (brinjals), tomatoes, cabbages.
2) Since I have some soya bean sheets, I shall toast them as toppings on the curry. These bean sheets will be crispy n will add another dimension when slurping the curry gravy. They will also can soak up the curry gravy.
3) Boil up the curry gravy!
4) Once boiling, add in the 2 fish heads.
5) Dish out the cooked fish head.
6) Add all the vegetables into the curry.
7) Serve up both fish head n vegetables n curry.
8) Top up with crispy bean sheets n brown rice.
9) Father’s day fish head curry is ready to be served! Oh yeah.😍😍😍😍