It’s been so long since we’ve had corn beef, I recently bought a can and was thinking about Irish corn beef with cabbage.
A can of corn beef, cabbage, onion, tomato, and some pumpkin purée.
1) Tear out the cabbage leaf by leaf by cutting at the main stem.
2) Ready a pot of boiling water to scald n soften each leaf.
3) Set the soften cabbage leaves aside to cool.
4) Chop the onion n tomato into cubes, n mash up the corn beef to fry in a pan. Fry the onion first till fragrant, then add in the corn beef n finally the tomato.
5) Dish out n drain dry of gravy, half of the corn beef mix to be used in cabbage wrap. Add in rest of the cabbage chopped up into remaining half of corn beef mix n continue to fry in the pan.
6) Wrap the corn beef mix as cabbage rolls.
6) I had simultaneously boiled some rice n will top the rest of cabbage mix over rice.
7) Optionally top a sunny side up ~ wholesome and yummy! 😍😍