This Easter weekend…it’s lazy mornings…waking up late…trying hard to get over jetlag…having flown into Melbourne twice in 2 weeks… in out, in out. Not complaining but thankful that it was done, having seen the last of my niece in law in the first week, then bidding her farewell in the second. Just part of life! Rip dear niece in law!😅😅
It’s Saturday, Sonny’s back from army, he’s been deprived of good food.😎😎 Done lots of food shopping in Melbourne Victoria market. Let’s do a cookout!
Baby romaine, cucumber, tomatoes, beef sausages, slices of soy wholemeal bread, eggs, cheese and ham.
Wash the vegetables, defrost the sausages, cut up the cucumber, tomatoes, prep the bread with cheddar slices.
1) Fry the sausages in a pan. with a bit of oil.
2) Toast the bread slices topped with cheddar cheese, to melt the cheese onto the bread.
3) In the same pan, with oil leftover from frying the sausages, now fry the tomatoes.
4) After the tomatoes are done, fry the eggs sunny side up. As we all like runny egg yolk, watch the eggs, do take them out once egg whites done. Also start plating up as each item is ready.
5) All done, ready to serve. Come eat! 😇😇😇