Tidied the pantry of our daughters’ apartment, came across many half used goodies, decided to finish up the packet of wholemeal spaghetti.
Gonna use minimal of ingredients to create a simple clean stir fried 🍝 for lunch. It will be fusion of western and eastern taste and cooking method.
1) In a pot of boiling water, boil the spaghetti till al dente.
2) Dish out the cooked spaghetti and season with salt, pepper, olive oil and Sarachi chilli sauce. Save the spaghetti water for use later. It’s gonna be yummy.
3) In a wok, heat up some oil, fry the prawn shells till pink.
4) Scoop some of spaghetti water into the wok to simmer the prawn shells to make broth.
5) Add more spaghetti starch water if broth drying up. After 20 minutes, when broth smells fragrant, filter out the prawn shells. Add ginger and garlic to the broth for added oomph.
6) Add in the prawns to cook.
7) Dish out the prawns fir later use.
8) Now, fry up all of the wongbok in the same wok, till soft.
9) Stir in the cooked noodles, mix well.
10) Top with cooked prawns.
11) Serve up. Yummy spiced spaghetti is ready. I can taste the ginger, garlic and the chilli spice, real good. Crunchy savory dish is ready.