Tonight we have a guest for dinner. He likes spice, meat and rice. Plus there are many packets of curry premix in the pantry. So it’s off to the butcher on 24th Street, to pick up some chicken pieces and whilst there, I’ve picked up some beef for stir fry as well.
🐕 allowed on SF buses
1) Bought 3 chicken legs, each cut into 6 pieces. 1 Round cabbage, 2 tomatoes, chicken curry premix packet and can of coconut milk.
2) Wash 🐔, remove any visible fats. Cut cabbage and tomatoes. Ready premix and coconut milk.
1) In a wok, heat up some oil. Fry the premix till fragrant.
2) Add in 🐔, piece by piece. Coat the pink chicken pieces with curry mixture. Fry till chicken pieces turn white. Fry till cooked.
3) Add in chopped cabbage.
4) Mix till cabbage turn soft. If curry gravy dries up, add some water. Add in coconut milk after cabbage softens.
5) Lastly, stir in the chopped tomatoes. Give it a stir, once boiling, off the fire.
6) Chicken curry is ready for serving.
7) Can’t wait, I’ll sample first.
Beef stir fry
1) Boil small pot of water to soften cauliflower and broccoli by boiling.
2) In a frying pan, heat some oil to fry chopped garlic and ginger.
3) Once fragrant, add in the beef slices. Piece at a time.
4) Next, fry in capsicum.
5) As both cauliflower and broccoli have been boiled, stir in the cauliflower first then the broccoli.
6) Stir fried beef with cauliflower broccoli and capsicum is ready to serve.
Guest has arrived too, just in time. Let’s indulge. 👏👏👏