It’ll be a one dish fixed! I mean all in one to be savoured with or without rice. There’s so much grumble about rice, being just carbs but it pairs well with Asian dishes. Since the family members are hesitating about rice, I’ll not make it too tasty, but rely on natural flavour, so the dish can be enjoyed on its own.
1) Kailan vegetables ( Chinese kale family), red capsicum, carrot, corn, ginger, leeks, sweet peas, beef .
2) Prepare ingredients. Marinated beef with BBQ sauce, wash and cut vegetables.
1) In a wok, heat up some oil, fry ginger pieces, and then leeks.
2) Add in carrot and capsicum.
3) Then the baby sweet corn.
4) Now, the beef slices.
5) Next the Kailan vegetables.
6) Lastly the sweet peas.
Sprinkle some sesame seeds, serve up, you may eat as is, or pair with rice.
Cheers and please
Follow me on Facebook @Ahgoodfood