She’s missed mom’s cooking for 9 months. Having just flown back from Ireland last night for the summer holidays, she’s not requesting hawkers food but any mom’s home food. Today, it’ll be just simple 2 vegetables, 1 meat with plain rice for lunch.
yeah, landed and collected bag
1) First vegetable dish is leeks, carrots and fish cake.
2) Second vegetable dish is luffa gould, egg and ikan bills.
3) Meat dish is roasted duck store bought.
1) In a wok, heat some oil, fry garlic, then sliced fish cake and carrots.
2) Stir fry in the leeks sliced diagonally.
4) First vegetable dish is ready for serving.
5) In the same wok, pour some water, add in a teaspoon of miso, stir till mixed. Beat in an egg. Scramble the egg.
6) Add in the sliced luffa gould.
7) Stir fry till soft, add some water if needed.
8) Dish up and topped with crispy ikan bilis.
Lunch is ready, 2 vegetable dishes and 1 meat. Yummy.
Serve with plain rice.
Follow me on Facebook @ahgoodfood