As there’s not much left in the fridge, I’ll just create a stir fried mixed vegetables with all that’s remaining.
1) Wash and cut up veggies, soak other dried veggies, such as shitake mushrooms and black fungus.
2) In a wok, fry up some garlic and miso in some oil.
3) Add in some water and braise the shitake mushrooms and black fungus in the gravy.
4) Add in the softened bean vermicelli to soak up the gravy.
5) When the gravy is drying up, fry in the capsicum and sweet corn .
6) Lastly, stir in the diagonally cut sweet peas.
A wok of mixed stir fried vegetables ready for serving. Thank you, good day!☺☺
Follow me on Facebook Ahgoodfood.