I like to be the first to wake, whilst others are asleep, to prepare ingredients – like defrosting, or scanning what’s available and be ready to cook. So when family awakes, cha ching! breakfast is ready. 🌥⛅🌤☀
Just like our travels in the land of rising sun – Japan, be early to beat the crowds when it’s calm and serene in the morning, to visit Rokuon-ji temple, Kyoto.
A packet of ee Mee, 3 eggs, a bunch of chye sim vegetables, fish cake, garlic, German sausages, leftover broth.
1) In a wok, heat oil, fry garlic till fragrant. Add suasage and fish cake. Fry till cooked.
2) Then pour in the leftover broth.
3) When it’s boiling, add in the ee Mee noodles. Noodles will absorb the broth. Fry till softened.
4) Add in vegetables, a bit at a time.
5) Add in beaten eggs mixed in broth.
6) Give the noodles mixture in a wok a good stir and be ready to serve.
7) Simple ee mee noodles ready to plate. Serve up. Yummy meal.
Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ahgoodfood/