Weather forecast for Singapore – no rain till end of July. It’ll be hot and humid! At noon, around 31 degrees, but it feels like 36. I’ll like to escape to a cool place right now, and hibernate there.
That place will be Yosemite valley. We did, in 2016 winter and hibernated in a cosy cottage that could easily 🏠 20 + people in the valley.
To cool us, it’ll be marrow green + carrots 🍚 porridge with stir fried French beans and steam fish.
1) In a pot, cook rice porridge with marrow green and carrots.
2) In a wok, heat some oil, fry garlic till fragrant. Add fish cake, then cauliflower, and French beans.
3) Add some slices tomato for color, stir fry for about 3 minutes, dish up.
4) I’d defrosted a small grouper fish. Clean, pat dry with paper towel. Marinate salt pepper, tumeric powder. Added chopped kiffir leaves, salted vegetables, ginger and tomato.
5) Drip some sesame oil, and steam in wok of boiling water for 5 minutes.
Cooling lunch is ready, 😚😚 rice porridge, French beans and steamed fish. Enjoy!
Follow me on Facebook @ahgoodfood.